Sunday, February 16, 2014

Blessed with an Opportunity today

I'm very excited today to have the opportunity to spend the day with my favorite Gabby & my favorite Braly in the whole wide world.  We had signed up for the Drama Club trip at the start of school and had every intention to do the fundraiser to help with the cost of our tickets for the Musical we would watch but with other events taking place, the kids missed the fundraiser info and with the extra cost of medical stuff we had talked about it & told the teacher in charge that we'd be unable to go.  At Christmas, we were blessed with tickets to go anyway.  And so that's why I'm very excited to spend this time with my older two children.  They are growing up so quickly and regardless of everything going on, it's just really nice to be able to spend some special time like this with them.  We head to Appleton on a charter bus this morning to watch Wicked.  I really enjoy Musicals and I hope that this is no exception.  Time for me to finish getting ready for our adventure for the day!  And thank you very much to the people that made this happen.  You have blessed us with a wonderful opportunity and memories we get to share!  Pray for us as we endure 6 hours on one of these buses filled with excited kids. lol

2 comments:

  1. YEY!! What an amazing day and memory it will be!!! I am so so happy you guys will be able to have this day! Can't wait to hear all about it afterwards. Much love, and luck for the bus part of the day. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful!! I hope that you LOVE it! I hear that Wicked is an amazing musical. My daughter went last year on Broadway and loved it! Can't wait to hear how it was. What a special thing they did for an amazing family. <3

    ReplyDelete